Move to simpler banking. Go cash-free with our new card – just tap to pay and you’re on your way. Debit or credit, our Global One card gives you many ways to access your money and transact worldwide.
What’s in it for me?
Take a look at the benefits of transacting with Global One to see how simple and easy banking can be:
- Tap to pay with your Global One debit or credit card
- A transaction/savings account and up to 4 extra savings plans
- Zero purchase fees worldwide when using your card to pay for your shopping, accounts, and fuel
- Zero purchase fees worldwide when using your card for online shopping and telephone or mail orders
- Cash withdrawals for R1.60 at PnP, Shoprite, Checkers and Boxer tills
- Lower ATM withdrawal fees – fixed no matter how much you draw
- Lower-priced recurring payments (stop orders) and debit orders
- Secure, low-cost money transfers
- Remote Banking – bank on the go using your cellphone or on the Internet
- Use your card wherever you see the Mastercard® logo
- Use your Global One card worldwide
Make a roadmap for your money
A money plan, also known as a budget, is the roadmap that directs your financial decisions each month. Our daily spending habits don’t always reflect our big goals and dreams. But, if we don’t plan our spending and our saving, we simply won’t get where we want to be.