we want to hear from you
If you’re unhappy with our service or our products have disappointed you, we would like to hear about it.
Step 1: Contact us
- Email us at ClientCare@capitecbank.co.za
- Call our 24hr Client Care Centre on 0860 10 20 43
- Or visit your nearest branch
Once we've received your complaint
- We'll acknowledge receiving it and give you a reference number
- We will contact you within 24 hours to provide you with feedback
- Should you not be satisfied, we will escalate your complaint further. Please give us time to resolve your complaint before escalating it.
Step 2: Escalate your complaint
Unresolved complaints will be escalated to Complaint Management.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint escalation and give you the contact details of the person investigating it
- We will make contact with you within 24 hours and keep you informed until your complaint has been resolved
- Should you not be satisfied, we will provide you with the relevant ombudsman’s contact details
Step 3: Contact an ombudsman
If you’re still not satisfied, and only if you have followed step 1 and step 2 above, you can contact an ombudsman to investigate your complaint.
Ombudsman for Long-term Insurance
T 0860 66 28 37 (sharecall)/021 657 5000/0860 10 32 36
F 021 674 0951