Bank Better, Live Better
get 15% off bus tickets
Use your Capitec card to book Greyhound and Citiliner bus tickets and get an immediate discount
Our Greyhound Live Better benefit saved clients over R1.4 million in November. All these clients made use of the 15% discount they get when purchasing their Greyhound bus tickets with their Capitec cards.
For those who are travelling over the holiday season, and back home again, the saving can be significant. Greyhound’s network spreads over all the major cities in South Africa, up to Harare in Zimbabwe and Maputo in Mozambique.
To make use of the benefit, bookings must be made directly with Greyhound online, through the Greyhound call centre or at Greyhound kiosks; no discount will be applied for purchases from retailers. It also applies to Citiliner bookings.
During the month of February 2020 you will receive an additional discount. When purchasing tickets, with your Capitec card, you will receive a 20% discount.
For more details regarding this promotion please click here.
Comfort and safety all the way
If you are taking a long-distance trip by bus, these suggestions can help you to relax, be safe and stay refreshed all the way.
- Pack snacks to keep you going when hunger pangs strike
- Dress comfortably with loose fitting clothing
- Keep cool and hydrated by packing iced water or iced fruit
- Bring entertainment to keep you occupied, such as reading or listening to a podcast
- Pack earplugs to ensure a peaceful trip
- Use rest stops to stretch your legs and get fresh air
- Be safe, always let a friend of family member know when you depart and the time and place of your arrival
Contact Greyhound and Citiliner bookings and enquiries:
- T 011 611 8000 or 087 352 0352
you may also like...
the easiest way to save money when travelling abroad
There is one simple thing you can do to save while travelling that won’t result in you sacrificing comfort or experiences.
prevent credit card fraud on holiday
Before grabbing your passport and heading out the door, make sure you’re aware of potential card scams in the country you’re visiting.